Monday, December 8, 2014

White on White

Kraft cardstock is so pretty with touches of white.  I reversed this beautiful combo with white and touches of Kraft.
The challenge this week at the Kraft Journal is White on White.  Here is my interpretation:

The white snowflake is cut out with my Silhouette and then I backed it with one a bit larger using Light  Kraft cardstock.  The solid white snowflake is part of the snowflake file.   Because I am in love with the Natural Hemp Cord, I used a few strands and made a bow with it too.
The embossed snowflakes is a Cuttlebug folder.
Happy birthday sentiment (Unity, I think?) and snow flake (Verve) are stamped with Versamark then embossed with winter white embossing powder.  Most of the pearls in my stash are creamy white but I did find two really white ones so I could put them in the centers of the snowflakes.
We at the Kraft Journal hope you play along with the White on White challenge this week.  It is always fun to see your creations.

Challenges:
Paper Takes - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Craft 4 eternity - winter
Crafty Creation - emboss

4 comments:

  1. Marsha this is really lovely. What a lovely work of art. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Advent Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! Love how subtle and elegant it is with the white on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha:
    what a lovely card love that you used a little of the natural colors and the hemp cord
    I am now a follower , Karen is the one that encourages me to enter all challenges. maybe one day I will be a DT or a Guest DT for Kraft Journal. hope you come and join being a friend on my blog too.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Marsha. I love the kraft with the white. I fresh take on white.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete