Saturday, March 7, 2015

Life Is A Journey

Sometimes I get bummed out when I stop and realize how old I am, how fast time is moving, and how few useful years I have left compared to what I have already lived.  But you sure can't stop the marching on of time and I remind myself (often now) that life really is short and that I need to make all the time I have left count.  Sure I still waste a lot but I am much more aware of quality vs. quantity now.
The sentiment, by Diane's Designs, on this card is a good reminder.
The sketch is Die Cuttin Diva's sketch this week:
The BG paper, car, and sentiment are all Diane's Design digitals.
I cut the car panel out with MFT rectangles.  The sentiment and layer are cut out with Spellbinder ovals.

Classy Cards and Such - photo inspiration
Simon Monday - touch of green
Paper Takes - anything
Die Cuttin Divas - sketch
Inspiration Destination - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Pink Gem - CAS
Stamping Boutique - more than one layer
Scrapyland - anything



10 comments:

  1. Great card! And I, too, love that sentiment! It sure does feel like time moves quicker the older I get! I love the car image. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #13!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thanks for playing with Die Cuttin' Divas sketch challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and sentiment, thanks for playing at agoac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect sentiment with the car. Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Classy Cards 'n Such this week and hope to see more of your lovely work again soon. -Jenny, CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this image, Marsha. Super cute card, and thanks SO MUCH for sharing it with us.
    Have a blessed week, my friend.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Great job coloring the wonderful image! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great vintage image. Thank you for joining our “Sketch” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely car, I love all oldtimes and that's really great, nice colours on your cards, everything is so matching. thanks for taking part in scrapyland challenge #13

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so cute. Your layout is really great and I love the "Woodie". Thanks, for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card. We use to have a woody when I was growing up. boy that dates me..lol. I love the card. Great colors. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete