Wednesday, July 29, 2015

August Birthdays

A new digital image by Snoopy's Homemade Fun and it is perfect for my sister's birthday and for the sketch at MFT.
I love this sentiment because my birthday is in August too!
The beautiful black frame is Spellbinders Stately Circles.  I cut the sentiments with MFT Stax Circles.  When I chose the pink paisley ribbon, I did so because I wanted that color, but then I remembered the paisley embossing folder and the Cuttlebug paisley dies - perfect.   I really like how it turned out. Yes?
Here is the sketch I used:




Challenges:
Gem of a Challenge - birthday wishes
Cas ual Chick - emboss and layers
Simon Work it Wednesday - die cuts
Simon Wednesday - anything 
MFT sketch

4 comments:

  1. sweet card, I adore the design and the fabulous circle sentiment! I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    Thank you so much for taking part of the CAS-ualchic Challange

    Stay happy stay creative,
    ZOEY

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card! The sentiment is too fun!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-UAL Chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great details! very pretty card! thanks so much for joining playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete