Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Dogs and Slobbery Kisses

When I saw the challenge at Words 2 Craft By - Happiness is a Warm Puppy- , I knew immediately which images I wanted to use for some of the Christmas cards I am making for SAS4Kids.
This one I am showing today is one of the first digi stamps I ever downloaded - so many years ago.
 I printed off three images, colored them with Copics, then didn't know what to do with them until I saw the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Sketch:
I decided not to back the image with a solid color.  I love the stitched edge (Die-namics die) and popping the image up with dimension tape gave it the little bit of interest I thought it needed.

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Words 2 Craft By - Happiness is a warm puppy.
Tuesday Morning Sketch
Double D Challenge - plaid

9 comments:

  1. Awww. Adorable! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marsha this is just adorable! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘PLAID’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! This is a really sweet card!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this?? Love that pretty paper too. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Hope you can join us again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The plaid background is cute and so is the image! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marsha :) I love that darling puppy image with the mistletoe! Your DSP is a perfect holiday backdrop too! Thanks for playing along at Words 2 Craft By ~ I hope all is well with you! ~ Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marsha,

    First of all, how sweet that you are making Christmas cards for SAS4Kids. These doggies are going to bring some huge smiles to some little faces.

    Now, let's talk about the card... because it's adorable! Love your interpretation of that sketch.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Words 2 Craft By. We really appreciate your loyal support. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love slobbery dog kisses! Such a cute little fella and I know someone is going to love him as much as I do. Thanks so much for sharing this in our plaid challenge at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful project, gorgeous colours and image used. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D "USE PLAID" Challenge! Do hope we see you next challenge with your fabulous talent .xx
     Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}

    ReplyDelete