Friday, June 23, 2017

It's Coffee Lovers Time !

A few days ago I was thinking it must be time for the Coffee Lovers Blog hop and now here it is.  I always love it - so many fun and beautiful ideas.  I'm not sure how many cards I will be able to enter (lots of yard work to do) but I already put my hours in this morning so I can play in my craft room during the hottest part of the day.
Here is my first card:

Digital image of cups was a freebie in one of the previous Coffee Lovers Bloghop.   Last time I used it, I paper pieced each cup but this time I practiced my copic coloring.  The pink flower is Verve, stamped, colored, then fussy cut.  I added Elizabeth Crafts Designs Jasmine flowers with brad centers (easier to mail)and leaves and the tiny pink flowers are made with a punch.  Liquid Pearls was added to the centers of all the pink flowers.  Oval is ECD Stitched Oval.
Here is the sketch that I used, changing the rectangle to an oval.
Challenges:
MFT - sketch
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Coffee Lovers Bloghop
Joy Clair - anything
7 Kids College Fund - anything
Crop Stop - anything 
 

17 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! That added bloom is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the multi-colored teacups and those beautiful flowers on the side of your frame! Thanks for linking this up to Cropstop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card design and such a great use of colours! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha, You colored those cups very nicely. Love the oval frame. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this very pretty design and the gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stack of cups on your card.
    Real Summer colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty! Love the colors and pretty flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring on the cups and I love the flowers added along the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Love the stack of cups!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the flowers as a perfect loving touch to the brightly colored cups! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely Marsha! I love the colors! Thank you for joining us this month at 7 kids your challenge blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favorites that you've entered. Thanks again for sharing with us at 7 kids.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete