Monday, January 29, 2018

Coloring For Fun

Most of the cards I have made lately have had little if no coloring.  I took some time yesterday to sit and color with Copics and Prisma Pencils and using a new stamp set from Joy Clair.

I love the colors at the MFT color challenge so I used those for this whimsy bouquet.  After coloring the flowers and jar, I cut out a jar from a window sheet to put on top the stamped jar.
I used a Spellbinder die for cutting the rounded rectangle.  The banner is MFT die.
 The sketch :


Challenges:
MFT sketch
MFT color challenge
Simon Wednesday - layers
Daily Marker - 30 day coloring challenge
Cardz TV - anything
7 Kids - anything 


3 comments:

  1. I love mason jar cards and yours is so pretty! Love the way you used the MFT colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and yes, isn't it wonderful to just sit down and color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Great layering. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Layer It Up Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete