Friday, March 30, 2018

A Few Simple Cards

Even though my energy level is still low, at least I am coloring and making a few cards - nothing spectacular,  just simple designs.
My little four year old grandson called me on the phone the other day.  He said he just wanted to talk to grandma.  Be still my heart!  He and his three brothers live on the other side of the state so I decided to make cards for them.  Here is the one I made for the one who called:
I told you the ones this week are simple!
The image, a digital stamp by Paper Makers, was colored with Copics and then fussy cut.  Popped up with dimension tape.  Sentiment is by the same company.
Sketch:
Challenges:
Simon Monday - inside the box
Simon Wednesday - anything
Time Out - photo inspiration
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Joy Clair - anything
MFT - sketch challenge


3 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a simple card, especially one that is clean and happy like this one!! I love the face on the sun, I can't help but smile when I look at it and the soft blue with the white is a wonderful background. How wonderful to have someone so little want to just talk and hear your voice, sounds like you two have a fabulous relationship. I bet he loved the card as much as we do at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! love the simplicity and the image you used!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge log! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love clean and simple cards, they are the best! Love your happy looking sun, this card brings a smile on my face. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete