Saturday, April 14, 2018

Stamp, Create, Repeat

Be honest now.  Don't you find it hard not to toot your own horn when you make a card that you think is beautiful?  I struggle with posts on this blog because it I don't want to  brag about my own cards but sometimes I just love them so much - LOL.   Well, I loved the card that I made for my friend so much, I decided to make another one - just changing the sentiment.  Like I said in my previous post, I got the idea of the black line along the edge from some one else so maybe, just maybe, I am not bragging. 😄  I usually shy away from one layer cards because I never think they look complete but I love how this design does.  I did fussy cut the top large peony and adhere it on top - easier than masking for the leaves.
 Ingredients:
GKD white card stock - super great for one layer cards
Altenew Peony Bouquet stamps
Verse - Verve stamp

Challenges:

All Sorts Challenge - Spring flowers or showers
Time Out - one layer Spring cards
Joy Clair - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Cardz TV - anything 



7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love your coloring and the CAS design!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge - spring flowers or showers!
    Ellie
    "Ellibelle's Creative Moments"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! You have every right to brag about it. We all make cards once in awhile that we just love and we make, or I should say I make more, that end up in the trash, so when you make a great one, show it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation with the pretty Roses, many thanks for joining in with our 'Spring flowers or shows' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty. Your coloring is just wonderful. I don't usually comment unless something really strikes me, and this did!
    Sometimes I do a card that I really like and I show it to my stamping friends but usually no one sees them but the recipient. Today I have been struggling with a card for my son in law. It's not a pretty sight in my craft room right now. Many tossed in the trash. Hoping to come up with a good one before long. I just came to the computer for a break! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and beautiful floral card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really is card you may brag about; it is a beauty! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete