Friday, September 14, 2018

Autumn Decor

The weather has changed so I am in the Fall mood.  Usually I put off decorating with Fall things until October but I have already brought out baskets, pumpkin candles, etc.  Last week I received my order of Mrs. Meyer products from Grove Collaborate ( I always have dish soap, counter spray, and hand soap at my kitchen sink).  Included was the products with Autumn scents.  I LOVE them.  Here is a pic of what the label looks like for this seasonal scent:
And here is what I did to them:
Such a fun, lovely background already so I cut a piece of black light weight cardstock and adhered it over the rectangle on the label using lots of ScorTape.  I cut pumpkins out with Spellbinder die, scored lines in them, used a Prisma pencil for the color on each line.  The leaves are Impression Obsession dies on which I used pencil and oxide ink.  The pumpkins are popped up with dimension tape so some of the leaves slip under.  On the spray bottle in the middle, I adhered one of the leaves to the pumpkin so it is popped up too.   I'm so happy with them; so fun for the Autumn.

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - pop it up
Time Out - mood board
Words 2 Craft By - fall
Crop Stop - anything
Stamploration - anything goes (theme)


5 comments:

  1. Oh, my. What a fantastic fall project. Those new labels are just darling. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out. It's really nice to see something creative that is not a card (not that I don't love cards!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun way to get the hone into fall-mood! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous way to dress up your Mrs. Meyers bottles, Marsha! So pretty! Thanks for linking up to Cropstop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha, What a creative idea! Why don't I ever think of something like this? So glad you shared with us at Words to Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and creative idea to dress up things that are out on display! Thank you for joining us at W2CB!

    ReplyDelete