Saturday, November 24, 2018

Eternal Thanks

Now that Thanksgiving Day is behind us, don't stop being grateful.  I express to my Heavenly Father each day something I am grateful for and on top of the list is His love for me.
 One verse I love is 2 Corintians 9:15 "Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!"  What is that gift?  His love and forgiveness.
The card I made has a digital sentiment, a verse really, 2 Cor. 9:15.  This translation says unspeakable.  I prefer indescribable.  There is no way to adequately describe God's love for us.
Tuesday Morning Sketch:
The three pieces of patterned paper are from my stash.  The verse and backing are cut with Die-namic Circle Stax dies.  The rolled flowers are make with a MFT die, the leaves with an Elizabeth Crafts Design die.
Most of my projects lately have very little or no coloring.  Just a little of Copics on this one.  Hopefully I will take time to color this weekend.

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Dies R Us - give thanks
Power Poppy - be thankful
Crop Stop - anything
Words 2 Craft By - when I count my blessings

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Marsha!!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Giving Thanks’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Pretty papers and flowers, and I love this verse!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and sentiment! I love those rolled flowers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty. Lovely sentiment and papers. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card and a great reminder to be thankful EVERY day and not just on Thanksgiving! I too have made it my mission to find something to be thankful for daily! Thanks for joining in the Cropstop challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on the sketch,Marsha. Beautiful papers, colors and sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope to see more of your designs in future challenges.
    Kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card! I love how elegant it is. Thank you for joining us at Words 2 Craft By!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marsha, This is absolutely gorgeous! I love your interpretation of that sketch and that heartfelt sentiment. Thanks so much for joining our Blessings Challenge at Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete