Monday, June 3, 2013

Best Dad Ever

Every year around Father's Day,  I miss my dad.  He was one of the best.   I thought about him a lot while I was making Father's Day Cards to send to OWH.  Here is one that I made with the Verve set Super Dad and  Verve's coordinating banner die.


I have had these green papers for years. No idea what company.  I pulled out a lot of "forgotten" papers and just got busy using up colors and patterns.  Made up 4 cards, same sketch, different looks. I don't do that often but he mojo was going so I went with it.  Time to do that again. Fun.

Challenges:
A Blog Named Hero - masculine
Pile It On - stripes and/or plaids
Crafty Creations - super hero
Really Reasonable Ribbon - masculine
Word Art Wednesday - uplifting


8 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha! What a super darling DAD card. I also have this Verve stamp set, and haven't used it in a while so this really inspired me pull out this stamp set and use it. Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to share with us this week - I always LOVE seeing your sweet creations, and hope you're having an awesome week.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful! Love the colors, sweet banner and the way you tied the twine. Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great CAS card. Love the color! Thanks for playing with us over at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the patterns - they look textural and add lots of interest to your clean layout! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masculine card Marsha, any father would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful dad card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! Love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like what you did with the twine! Neat card with texture. Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon~!

    ReplyDelete