Monday, June 17, 2013

Call Me Mellow Yellow

Here is a card just for the fun of it.  Harold, the duck, by Doodle Pantry.  Laurie has a new version of him holding a frog.  Both are just plain cute.


This was an enjoyable card to put together - so many things I love: yellow, plaid, buttons, twine, the image,  grass die. Yellow just makes me happy and gives me a "sunny" disposition - hahah. In fact, the walls of my entry room and living room are yellow. I think it helps.  The sketch I used was an easy one  for me to use from Seems A Little Sketchy . 
Funny how some sketches just click.  I put this one in my sketch file - just so user friendly. 

We have sun today - love it.   Hope you have a sunny day too.

Challenges:
Stamp and Create - summer fun
Whoopsi Daisy - fun in the sun
Ribbon Carousel - fun in the sun
Speedy Fox and Friends - image that starts with "Y" (Yellow duck)
Created with Love - favorite things
Sister Act - anything

14 comments:

  1. Cute image. Love the card. Thanks for joining our Favorite Things Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Thanks for joining our challenge this week over at CWLC Blog.

    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card Marsha. Yellow makes me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and well designed card (fab take on the sketch). Love the button and twine accents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie...yup...can't wait to work with Harold and the frog soon. This is such a great little card for any occasion just to say hi and thinking of you. Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your image I have it too but haven't used it yet. Great card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun summer card - love your "grass".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harold is just a sweet duck isn't he, lol! Great card Marsha I love all the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! This is just so cute!!! Love the yellow gingham and the pretty duck! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Doodle Pantry image is a real cutie. The gingham is just perfect with the image.

    Come and see what I've done lately!
    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quack Quack!! I absolutely love that image :) Thanks for joining us at SALS, best of luck in the drawing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card love that image. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete