Wednesday, June 12, 2013

More Banners For Dad

Just in case you missed me, (I hope someone did- heehee)  I am back.  I took a few days to fly off to another state to visit some grandchildren.  Now I am anxious to make some cards but the grass needs mowing and flower bed and garden need weeding.  So until I have time for a card, here is one I made back in ? and sent to OWH.
It was fun using up some scraps.  My granddaughter teases me about my miniscule pieces but I keep reminding her that they do come in handy.  Besides the little strips that I turned into thin banners, I also stamped and cut a banner with the Verve "Super Dad" stamp and matching die cut.

Challenges:
Craft Your Passion - masculine
Crafty Cardmaker - Father's Day
Created with Love - anything
Bearly Mine - anything
Word Art
Aud Sentiments - anything
Craft 4 Eternity - for the boys
Wags n Whiskers  - Father's Day
Get Inky  - for men or boys



13 comments:

  1. fab masculine card ~ thanks for linking up with us at AUD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent use of scraps of paper! Why waste full sheets on men. LOL only joking!

    A great Father's Day card

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Card looking card. Love the way the ribbons are cut. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great use of scraps. I'm always looking for great card designs to help make my pile of scraps get a little smaller. I really like the colour palette you have chosen. The blue makes the sentiment pop and the golds and rusts look awesome next to the background. Thanks for joining our Father's Day/Masculine card challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon. Good luck with your catching up of chores etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic use of scraps! I really like your banners and the way you have turned this into a wonderful Father's Day card. Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your use of your scraps great card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brilliant card, you wouldn't know it was made from scraps! Love the layout and the greeting looks brill. I hope you had a wonderful time with your grandchildren.

    Thanks for joining in with my challenge and sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card - and great use of scraps too!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, thanks for joining our weekly challenge at CWLC Blog.

    Chris B - DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great simple man's card but very effective. Thank you for joining us at BMD. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Father's Day Challenge.
    Anita
    DT CYP
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, love the design, and brill for Fathers Day. Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine Challenges this week. Good luck. hugs Jackie DT.

    ReplyDelete