Thursday, September 28, 2017

Cards for Kids

Lately I have taken some time each day to color or make a card.  I am madly trying to get things done outside before the rains hit and right behind that winter.  So after I have worn myself out, I come in, take a shower and then do a little coloring.
It has been awhile since I made up a box of cards for Send A Smile 4 Kids so I am concentrating on images kids would enjoy.

 This image is by Dearie Dolls.  Sentiment is by From the Heart which I cut out with a Spellbinder Pumpkin die, drew some lines, and distressed the edges with Pumpkin Pie ink.
The sketch is MFT
Challenges:
MFT sketch 
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Deep Oceans - goodbye summer
Die Cut Divas - masculine
Joy Clair - anything
7 Kids - anything
Daily Marker - 30 day challenge
Scrapyland - use a die (Spellbinder)



6 comments:

  1. Cute card, love both the pumpkin and scarecrow! Thanks for joining us Die Cut Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is darling for fall, and I love the bit of gingham! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fun card. That scarecrow looks awfully happy! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card! Thanks so much for joining is in the challenge at Scrapy Land!
    Sherrie K
    Scrapy Land DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute fall image and card, thanks for joining us at 7 Kids!

    ReplyDelete