Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Experimenting With Distress Oxide

I was excited to play with some new Distress Oxide ink pads but as I tried to blend them, I soon realized that I need some new round daubers.  I only have the rectangle distress ink sponges.  I am blaming my less than satisfactory results with that and I am sticking to that excuse!
But seriously, I am not that unhappy with the results.
The image and sentiment are from the Altenew Beautiful Lady stamp set.
The colors I used : Picked Raspberry, Wild Honey, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers

Challenges:
Daily Marker - 30 day challenge
Time Out - CASE
Altenew - inspiration photo
Work It Wednesday - use stamps
Joy Clair - anything
7 Kids - anything
Cardz TV - anything
Stamploration - CAS
Simon Wednesday - CAS

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sponged background you have created to perfectly highlight your flower. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these colors together are lovely, Marsha, and a lovely background for your flower! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super flower; fits the rainbowstripes beautifully! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete