Sunday, September 3, 2017

Year Round Sports

Do you remember when we had specific seasons for individual sports?  Now, it seems, they are year round.  That is just fine for a couple of my grands - baseball fans for sure.  So here is a card I made for one of them using a new Power Poppy stamp set.
I would not have thought to stamp this image on to Kraft but the challenge at Power Poppy piqued my interest.  I like it.  It adds to the masculine effect.
Ovals are cut with Elizabeth Crafts Stitched Ovals.  
Image is colored with Copics and Prisma pencils.
Even with coloring and sponging, it needed more interest so I added some criss cross stitches on the side. 
Sketch: 

Challenges: 
Die Cut Divas - masculine
Work It Wednesday - use stamps
Power Poppy - stamp on Kraft 
7 Kids - anything 
Simon Wednesday - anything 
Cardz TV - anything 
Joy Clair - anything 
Daily Marker - 30 days



9 comments:

  1. Fun card for your grandson! I really like some images on Kraft. It gives them a whole new look.
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice male card. My grandson played baseball. He would have loved a card like this one. Well done. Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic male card! My favorite type of cards to create. I love the added stitching on the side. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! OH my goodness, perfect card for a baseball fan of any age. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant masculine card and great take on the sketch.
    Thank you so much for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boys love baseball and softball too. Such a sweet design from the colouring to the fun background Marsha. Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic look stamping on the kraft creates, what a fun and fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great guy card. It's all about the game. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! Thanks for playing http://die-cut-divas.blogspot.in/ challenge :)

    ReplyDelete