Saturday, September 16, 2017

First Coffee Card For Fall

Here is my first coffee card for this Fall's Coffee Lovers challenge.  I hope it is the first of many but we will see how things go.  I used the freebie at Stamploration.
Background EF is Darice.  Ovals are Elizabeth Crafts Stitched Ovals.  After I cut out the leaves with Impression Obsession dies, I ran them through the Cuttlebug again to emboss and then added some color to them.  Image and leaves are colored with Copics and Prisma pencils.
Thanks for looking and enjoy the blog hop at the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog.

Other Challenges:
Joy Clair - anything
7 Kids College Fund - anything
Cardz TV - anything
Scrapyland - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Daily Marker - 30 day challenge
Stamploration - never ending challenge
All Sorts Challenge - Autumn


21 comments:

  1. You really do have all the warmth and colour of Autumn in your pretty card Marsha, perfect for our Allsorts theme, my thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet coffee themed fall card! The raffia adds just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors!! Super cute


    Thanks for sharing with all of us!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty fall card. Love the bits of added colour in the background. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you designed your card with the EF background and the touch of leaves!!! I think I would like one of those coffee wrapper thing-a-ma-jigs to keep my coffee hot;) Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marsha!
    This is fabulous, and the raffia is a perfect accent!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    I have a stamp set GIVEAWAY on my blog for the Coffee Hop!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the STAMPlorations freebie...love the added texture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, great design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marsha, this is so pretty! Love the background and raffia bow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! Love how you inked that embossed background and love what you did with the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great way to use the digital image. You colored it beautiful and goes perfect with the background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That BG ef is perfect with this image. Lovely designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I see your sweet card I think of Pumpkin Spice Latte! Perfect Autumn Card! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful use of that digi and a great card design with it as the focal image. I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute! - Martha 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store DT

    ReplyDelete