Saturday, September 2, 2017

Time To Color

Yeah!  I grabbed some time yesterday to color.  The 30 day Color Challenge is reminding me to take some time each day to color and I love coloring (even with crayons with my grands!)
Here is the card I came up with:
I colored the free page by Stamploration and then thought, "now what".  I considered die cutting a big Thanks for the front but then wondered if this triple cut would look good.  I really like how it turned out.  Everything is colored with Copics.  The rectangles are cut with MFT dies.  Ribbon and flower are from my stash.
Okay, back to work but hopefully I will be back with another card tomorrow because I do plan on coloring again this evening!


Challenges
Crop Stop - anything
Joy Clair - anything
7 Kids - anything
Simon Wednesday - anything
Cardz TV - anything


Stamploration - Bloomtangled
Stamploration Never ending anything goes


3 comments:

  1. I love your triple cut design on this beautiful colored card! So happy you linked up to Cropstop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Love it. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete