Friday, November 16, 2012

It's Time To Say Goodbye

No, not to you my dear peeps - to this cute scarecrow.  This is the last time I will use him for this year, but you can be sure he will be used again next year because I love him.  You can find him at Doodle Pantry.  The set is Quirky Scarecrow.

This is my take on the sketch at The House That Stamps Built
I printed the fence, super-imposed the scarecrow on top and then printed another scarecrow which I fussy cut and popped on top.  Now, I am all for fussy cutting but I did have to draw the line while I was cutting this out.  I was making a mess of the bird wings and straw so I cut those off and just cut out the scarecrow.  But I think the dimension turned out okay.
This is a pre-colored image but I always add some color here and there, changed the color of his hat to match the fence a bit.
Hope you like him.
And by the way, I am thankful for you, my followers, and always grateful for your sweet comments.


Challenges:
Speedy Fox and Friends - fence
Pile It On - thankful
Ribbon Carousel - fall spirit
Simon Says - thankful
Your Next Stamp - anything
Wags n Whiskers - thankful
Di's Digitals - fall colors
Designer's Choice Challenge - thankful

16 comments:

  1. Awww, good bye cute little scare crow! lol

    Thanks so much for playing along with Your Next Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring!!!! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and fun card! I love that you enhanced a pre-colored digi with your own coloring - a brilliant idea that never occurred to me to try! I really like how it all coordinates! Scarecrows are fun, and I love to see them - so thanks for the memories :) Now it's on to that S word that we'll be dealing with all too soon :) (I'm talking about the white stuff falling from the sky....hee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is very cute. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha, this is just adorable! Love the coloring and colors.

    Judy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This guy is so cute!! The dimension is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marsha this so adorable, he is just such a great scarecrow and I love what you created with him on this card.Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :>) He is a cutie and looks great with the blue shading. Thanks for always joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card for the season, Marsha! Thanks for sharing him with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card! Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card with a good looking guy, who is fab coloured...thanks for entering Wags 'n Whiskers!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! What a great card! I love your scarecrow and so appreciate you using him for our challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness Marsha, this is gorgeous!!! I love that image, thanks for the reminder about it, I'll have to print him off and play!!! Take care.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dimension looks fabulous and so does your card. You really nailed the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable!! Awesome sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the image and bright colours! The Fence is perfect and so is your fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete