Friday, November 2, 2012

New Month, New Release

Most of the blogs I looked at yesterday had the same "how did it get to be November?" theme.  I feel the same way.  But there is always a bright side to each new month - release day for Doodle Pantry.  You must check out the fantastic images for this month.
I chose to feature the Raccoon Rascal. 


Can't you just think of ways you can use this little guy?  He comes in outline form too but I used the colored version of him and also used some of the paper that come with the set.   The leaves are from the Lively Leaves set.  I thought they went perfectly with the leaves in the image. .  I printed them out on green cardstock and used a pencil of lighter green to highlight the centers.   I love these colored digis - they make for such quick and easy cards.
Here is the set I used:


And here is the set that you will receive for playing in the Doodle Pantry Blog Challenge

Seriously, isn't that soooo cute?  And you receive it for playing along.

Challenges:
Love to Create - lots of layers
Cutie Pie Challenge - distress
Simon Says - no square card
DYSU - brads



12 comments:

  1. Adorable card Marsha!!! Love the addition of the leaves. He's a sweet little guy, but you'll never hear me say that when the real deal is climbing up to my deck to steal bird feeders and food!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic colored digi image, and your card looks so cute! I love the vertical panel and especially those green colors! Adorable raccoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and I love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!! Coons are so cute on cards! Actually they are all cute looking, just are not fun when they makk a mess on my deck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marsha,

    What an adorable image, and beautifully colored. I didn't know about the Doodle Pantry, but they are now in my favorites.

    :)
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very cute love the colours and image.Thank you for joining us at Cutie Pie.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute Marsha, wonderful job using the leaves and combing the two sets, looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Marsha, I love how you combined the two sets. The lively leaves work perfectly with the image. Great layout and beautiful clean, crisp design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute, love this image and fab papers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenges!!
    "hugs"
    Jacki - LTC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete