Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Beautiful Scripture at Word Art

There is a blog called Word Art Wednesday  that has free beautiful Scripture Verse digitals each week and a challenge each week with the option of using that verse, any verse, or any sentiment that is encouraging.  It is sometimes nice to send a card that is uplifting with either scripture or some encouraging words.  The scripture I used for this card is from Word Art.  It is a favorite of mine. 


I used some very old Stampin Up paper and some silk flowers I received in a prize package.  Love these colors. I usually don't do well with the Vintage look but I think I accomplished it in a CAS way with the card. I debated whether to cut out the leaf swirl in brown or the moss green but I think I like the added color of the green.  What do you think?

Challenges:
Love to Create - anything
PartyTime Tuesday - anything
Timeless Tuesday - vintage
Cutie Pie - 3 different textures (die cut, silk flowers, brads)
Lady Anne's - anything, stamp or digital



17 comments:

  1. This card turned out beautifully, Marsha. I love all the soft floral touches and the scripture is wonderful as well. Perfect from top to bottom!
    Thanks for sharing it with us, and may God bless you this week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and a fab design and beautiful sentiment!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Love to Create Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Your design and scripture are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, wonderfully designed!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - thanks for playing with the Cuties.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning. Beautiful Psalm, and gorgeous design.

    xo
    Judy

    ps. Totally adore your "woof" card...going to add that to my inspiration list.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!! I like the green swirl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marsha~I love this card. I think it is gorgeous. I go every Wednesday to get the Bible verse from WAW. I'm looking forward to working with you. Your blog is beautiful. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card and thank you for sharing that site with us, will have to check that out!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, it looks so elegant, love the beautiful flowers which you have finished off the look with. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an elegant vintage card! You did a great job with the flowers and vine placement! The paper is perfect and I love the verse! What a pretty vintage card! :)

    Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!
    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for joining in with the 3 textures challenge over at Cutie Pies and Good Luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card! Love the colours. Thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us for Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty and elegant! I love the vintage look. Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete