Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Eggstra Ordinary Person

Is this just such a cute image and sentiment?  I made it for someone as an encouragement but it could so easily be used for a "thank you" card too.
 All the papers, sentiment, and image are by Diane's Daydream Designs.  You know how much I love pre-colored images and then to have the hen already "paper pieced" - bonus! 

I've been tempted lately to buy a chicken wire background stamp but now I don't have to because Diane has this digital. Love it. And like that it can be printed on any color or patterned paper and still come out distinct.

 Challenges: 
Word Art Wednesday- anything
Sister Act - anything
Brown Sugar - anything
Suzy Bees - anything
Pink Gem - animals
Love to Scrap - anything
Cards Galore - digi
Paper Creators - anything
Craftyhazelnut's Pattern Paper

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Design...just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's, I do hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge..
    Hugs
    Suzy B (Owner)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! So "peepin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 36 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper July challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, great sentiment, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. My my my...this is sooooo cute! So thing about chick images that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card, great image.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator for our Anything Goes challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the cute image and fabulous sentiment.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my all time favorites! I really, really love this one Marsha. Just adorable. Thank you for so beautifully showcasing Daydream Designs all the time. You are just amazing and I'm so blessed to have you on my Dream Team!

    ReplyDelete