Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Splish Splash - It's Summer

 Summer is in full swing which means busy.  I hardly have time to create any cards.  Yesterday I went shopping and replaced my little wading pool and slippy slide for my grandkids.  They always have so much fun sliding down that thing.
  Here are some other little critters that love to slip and slide:
 Very simple because, as I said, I am sooo busy right now.  But I did take time to color the image with Prisma pencils.  There is also a pre-colored version at Doodle Pantry.
Can you see the glaze on the water spots?  I love doing that for water.  The word "Summer" is a piece of designer paper.  It had ants around the edges but I ended up just using the word.
 The July release for Doodle Pantry is up and ready.  It is smaller than usual (life does get in the way of designing sometimes) but I know you will like what is released.  Here is a message from Laurie, the owner and design.     AND......
There is a 40% sale from July 1 - 7, (some exclusions do apply).

The Doodle Pantry Challenge is Splish Splash or Christmas.  It begins today, July 3,  at noon eastern.  Hope you will have time to make a card and enter it into the challenge.
 
Have a safe, happy fourth of July, a safe and happy summer. 
 
Challenges: 
Papertakes - anything
Tuesday Throwdown - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything 
Sister Act - anything
Frosted Designs - photo inspiration 
Crafty Catz - anything 
Suzy Bees - anything 
Paper Creators - anything 
Chocolate, Coffee, Cards - summer days 
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. This is just delightful and I love how you did summer. Those little ants are very busy lol.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable Marsha and such a creative idea to use the DSP for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun summery card, I adore the image you have used. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for challenge #202. Kerry, DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great summer card, although we are not fans of ants at my house! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sister Act this week. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great summer card Marsha, those ants look like they're having a gas, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost used this image...I LOVE your summer words added and your colored pencil work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~Such a fabulous fun card x Thank you for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge. Good luck, Hugs Samantha K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I do love me those ants!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weeee! What a fun card! I love those little guys with the hose and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, your little ants are having so much fun! What a great summer card.

    ReplyDelete