Saturday, November 21, 2015

From Our House to Yours

Can you believe I don't have a stamp that says that?  I thought for sure I did.  Oh well.  Easy enough to print one up on the computer.
So MANY tiny pieces but it is so fun to put these holiday houses together.  The set of dies is by Elizabeth Crafts.  I used a piece of the GKD digital paper (same one I used for the Joy tag), some Kraft, and a few other scraps to cut out all the pieces.  I put Stickles on the wreath and lights.  The roof is cut, embossed and then using the die as a stencil, I sponged a darker color on.

I love the tag by MaryBeth Lopez and originally was going to have my house extend over the edges like hers but changed my mind after I printed out the sentiment.

Challenges:
Pile It On - any holiday
Crafty Sentiments - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Simon Wednesday - Christmas
Crafty Calendar - sparkle and bling
In My Creative Opinion - tags
DLArt - November challenge
Allsorts - at least three die cuts

8 comments:

  1. A lovely tag, such a sweet little house all lit up for Christmas with the sparkly fairy lights!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and wonderful Christmas tag. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 210th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT tag! Love the details and design!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Christmas” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Thank you for joining in with us at Allsorts this week, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable tag, your house is so darling love the lights, Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute house! Thank you for linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete