Friday, November 13, 2015

Tag # Four

There was a time when I did not like Kraft Cardstock.  The more I work with it, the more I love it. 


I started with a piece of Lunch Bag Kraft , cutting it into a tag, copper embossed the pine cone and green embossed the pine branch (GKD stamps).  The to and from stamp is a dollar stamp from a local craft store.  Originally I was going to ink the edges with white ink but the ink was too dry so I ended up embossing the edges in white which was okay since I had embossed the to and from image.
My inspiration for this tag was Julia Alterman's tag:


Challenges:
In My Creative Opinion - 25 Days Christmas Tags
Creative Moments - anything winter
Pile It On - leaves (pine needles?)
Penny's Paper Crafting - use three of something (3 embossing powders)
C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
DLArt - anything 
Word Art Wednesday - anything 

9 comments:

  1. Awesome tags, I always have a hard time making tags, you did an amazing job.Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member


    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful tag! Thank you for joining the Word Art Wednesday challenge # 209! Ginny DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha, I love what you've done with the kraft cardstock. Your images pop right off the tag! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kraft does grow on you. I love how it looks but it is hard to photograph. Lovely tag , the embossed edges looks like dripping paint-cool! Thank you for linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely tag...thanks for sharing at pile it on

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the white embossing with the kraft! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic tag! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete