Saturday, January 30, 2016

Masculine Birthday Card

One more birthday card before I get back to the Valentines.
Send A Smile 4 Kids needs cards for children up to age 19 so I am trying to make cards for a variety of ages.  Cards for teens always give me trouble but I think this one would be acceptable for a boy in his teens.

I stamped the main image on a post it note, cut out the truck to use as a mask, then stamped the stripes with three colors.  After removing the mask, I stamped Mark's Finest Stamps image with a darker brown.  The sentiment is by Scrappy Moms.
Again I used the sketch at Stamplorations, mirroring the sketch because of the direction of the truck.
     
Challenges:
Stamplorations - sketch and cas
SAS4K - birthdays
Simon Wednesday - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
DLArt - January challenge



6 comments:

  1. Great man card and image,Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha I am trying to organise your prize you won on Pile it on chall.. Prize is digi images from Pink Gem Designs..can you plz contact me my email addy is in side bar on my blog HERE

    thanks Christine C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your card, A beautiful Man stamp and I really like your stripes!!Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!
    Ginny M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, brilliant take on the sketch, loving the images and brown ink. Thank you for joining STAMPlorations January challenge, hope to see you in February too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect masculine birthday card!! thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete