Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Fun With New Dies

I took a few minutes to play with a new set of dies that I won this past week.  I love all these pretty wild flowers.

Dies are Sizzix by Tim Holtz.  I received these from 7 Kids so here is the site if you are interested.
Sentiment is Power Poppy (digital).

Challenges:
Scrapyland - anything with die
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Stamploration - warm colors
Stamploration CAS

Joy Clair - anything
7 Kids - anything
Cardz TV- anything 
Mailbox Smiles - anything

3 comments:

  1. So nice card! I like design and colors! Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Scrapy Land :)
    Hugs Ola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, I adore this CAS card. I love your colors for those diecuts. Thank you for playing along with Joy Clair July Challenge. Hope you will play again with us in August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, great warm colours. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations! Jane GDT

    ReplyDelete