Sunday, October 29, 2017

For Your Enjoyment

Here in the Pacific Northwest, we are enjoying one of our gorgeous Autumns, one of the warmest, driest, most colorful ones I can remember.  So I have been out with my camera, snapping away. (An injury to my thumb joint is keeping me from much crafting - UGH!)  I drove around the county but sometimes it is difficult to pull over to take a good photo.  It ended up that some of my favorite photos were taken in my own backyard.  Once again I am in awe of the creativity and artistry of God.  So here are a few photos.  I hope you enjoy.
My Backyard


Looking North - Canadian Mountains

Looking East - Mt Baker

A few Miles East


"For You, O Lord have made me glad by what You have done.  I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands.  How great are Your works, O Lord!"   Psalm 92:4-5a

1 comment:

  1. The trees are beautiful. Ours are just now turning a bit yellow. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete