Thursday, November 2, 2017

Littlest Tree

It is a good thing I took photos when I did because after a few days of rain and wind, some of the trees are bare.  Because I love Autumn so much and because Thanksgiving is in three weeks, I will make a few more Autumn cards but because I am trying to get a package of cards ready for the Caring Hearts Card drive, I have been focused on Christmas the past few days.
Here is one made with a Dearie Doll digital stamp and the MFT sketch for this week.


The image is colored with Copics.  Red frame and sentiment (Stampin'Up) is cut with MFT Stitched Rectangle Stax dies.  The mitten designer paper is Echo Park.

Challenges:
MFT sketch
Scrapyland - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
7 Kids - anything
Joy Clair - anything
Cardz TV - anything

1 comment:

  1. Love your adorable card! That image is so cute and I love the mitten paper too!

    ReplyDelete