Wednesday, June 27, 2018

CASING Again

Yes, CASING again.  The hardest part of making a card (for me) is coming up with an idea and especially the layout.  I will probably do a lot of CASING this summer for it sure takes up less time when I want to make a card and time in the craft room is much reduced in the summer.
Here is Linda Walmsley's card that I CASED.  Isn't it beautiful?
For my card I Stamped Azaleas from the Power Poppy set of that name then colored them with Copics and Prisma pencils. The black cut is done with a hand punch.  Sentiment is stamped on with Stazon Black.
Thanks to Linda for the inspiration.

Challenges:
Stamploration Birthday CASE

Word Art Wednesday - anything
CardzTV - anything
Joy Clair - anything
Simon Wednesday - anything 
House that Stamps Built - anything 


5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! I love that loopy border die; so elegant! Thanks for playing with the House That Stamps Built. (please make sure you add a link to our challenge, thanks.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. How did I miss that? Thanks for letting me know. It is edited and listed now.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Such a gorgeous card. You have colored the flowers perfectly. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love how your azaleas are colored. I really like the punched border. Thank you for helping STAMPlorations celebrate 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautifully colored azaleas and the black loopy border. Really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete