Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Caffeinated Laughs

It's the Coffee Lovers Winter Blog Hop time.  I love these hops and all the fun ideas.  Not sure how many cards I will get made but I did make this one with a digital stamp by Tlc Creations.   I have no idea who I will give it too but it makes me laugh and it was fun to make.


The speech bubble is empty so I stamped "I love you" on it with a Verve stamp.
I wanted a busy background so I dug around in the scraps of Christmas design papers and came up with this holly - good colors for the sepia print. (It does have a fold mark in the middle but only noticeable in the photo, not IRL).  I used my new Elizabeth Crafts Design Holly die and added red pearls for the berries.  The sentiment is cut with a Spellbinder oval tag die.
Just a smile for the day (along with your coffee!!)

Challenges:
Simon Monday - Christmas/ winter holidays
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Dies R Us - Christmas Carols - The Holly and the Ivy
Die Cut Divas - winter theme
7 Kids College Fund - anything
Coffee Lovers Winter Bloghop
Joy Clair - inspiration photo
CardzTV - anything

11 comments:

  1. Funny sentiment. Love the little leaf flourish with the berries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card and image. And, love the take on the commercial with that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Marsha!Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Christmas Carols’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool and Masculine with fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderfully fun card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Great way to use that image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful image for your card...so fun! Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us for the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card!Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete