Saturday, December 2, 2017

Christmas Tree with Meaning

Hello Friends.  It has been awhile since my last post.  That's because I am still not making very many cards due to the injured hand.  It is difficult to cut, color, glue, etc. with a brace.  But I did get some made and sent to a few friends who live out of the area.  Here is one of them:


I love these two stamps by Our Daily Bread Designs.  I masked the area for the tree then stamped the musical score stamp with brown.  After removing the mask, I could stamp the tree with Artichoke.
In my collection of dies, I have several with different size stars.  I was able to find all the sizes I needed to cover up each of the stars on the stamp. (Cuttlebug, Verve, and a punch) The paper for the stars is a gold metallic paper.

Challenges:
Simon Monday - stars
Simon Wednesday - anything
Cardz TV - anything
Cut It Up - Christmas song
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Dies R Us - Christmas carol
Joy Clair - Christmas photo
Stamploration Theme - stamps and gold



5 comments:

  1. The tree stamp looks beautiful on the music paper, Marsha, and love how you have popped several gold stars on there! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I hope you hand is feeling better! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Christmas Carols’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so pretty. I like the little stars as tree ornaments! :) Hope your hand heals quickly.

    Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Song challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning! Love the tree stamped on that beautiful music background! It really ties it all together! Thanks for joining our "Christmas Carols" challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Stamplorations Theme & Sketch Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete