Monday, January 14, 2019

A Baker's Dozen

I was able to pump out 13 cards the last few days using up left over pieces which is part of my goal of cleaning, tossing, and finishing things this year. (Clean, Toss, Finish)

 
 For most of the cards, I put them together with old sketches or at the least very CAS layouts.

  For this one I used the current sketch at MFT. 
I shudder to think of how long I have had these pieces (truck, sentiment, and background paper) in my stash; at least three years.  So good to use them up.  They are all digital stamps from Doodle Pantry.  The truck image and the red backing are cut with Die-namics Circle Stax dies.
MFT sketch:
Challenges:
Kat Scrapiness - anything
MFT - sketch
Power Poppy - masculine
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Crop Stop - anything

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you've been busy doing something productive with all those scraps! Love this masculine truck card with it's checked background! Thanks for linking this up to Cropstop!

    ReplyDelete