Tuesday, January 15, 2019

One More Card with Same Sketch

The current MFT sketch worked really well for many of the  CAS cards I've been putting together with the left over pieces in my stash.  Here is one more which I am holding out of the box that I am sending to SendASmile4Kids because I need valentines for my grands.
I really like this digital stamp by TLC Creations.  Even though the heart is gray in the digital form, I was able to color it with Copics and match the colors to the pink on this very old patterned paper.  I put Cantaloupe Liquid Pearls on the dots on the image to tie in the orange.  The stamped piece and the orange backing are both cut with Die-namic Circle Stax dies.

The sketch:
Challenges:
Time Out - loving
Word Art Wednesday - anything
MFT - sketch

3 comments:

  1. Great idea to use the stash and love you were able to colour the heart to match the paper,perfect placement of the gems-a lovely card for our challenge and thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. That heart definitely looks better in pink than it would in grey :) I love how you coloured it to coordinate perfectly with the background. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete