Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Several New Things

As I am making my thank you cards for Christmas presents received, I am also playing with some of my newly acquired stamps and papers.  This card is a combination of new things, thankfulness, and friendship.
The new stamps are from the JustRite Peonies set.  The words "Thankful For" are part of the jar stamp and then there are various words to choose from to finish the thought:  you, hugs, kisses, your kindness, flowers, laughter, family.
I wanted to try my hand with the MFT color challenge so the jar is stamped with antique gray. 
This beautiful gray patterned paper is a new Recollection pad.  I put streaks of aqua blue (Prisma pencil) in the flowers and on some of the leaves.  The twine and flower are done with Copics.  Panel is cut with a Stamploration Wavy Stitch die. Card base and backing panel is Night of Navy (SU).

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - something new
Simon Monday - something new
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Kat Scrapiness - anything
Stamploration - Never ending anything goes





2 comments:

  1. I love canning jars, and these colors are lovely, Marsha! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, the jar looks fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete