Friday, January 11, 2019

Clean, Toss, Finish

It is time for me to de-clutter (again!)  I am going through each cupboard and closet in my house sorting and tossing.  It will take awhile. My goal is one a week. 
Working in my craft room, I am faced once again with a ton of images that I have printed or stamped but never assembled onto a card.  Some are even colored but there they sit waiting to be used.  Most of them I will just put to use without following any challenge (hard for me because I am addicted to them) but I sketches really help me and I have saved a lot.
For this card I used a current sketch at MFT and yes, I will enter that challenge!
MFT Sketch:
The designer paper and the lace are OLD items in my stash.  The sentiment is Our Daily Bread cut and embossed with a Stately Lace Spellbinder die.
Lace is adhered with Score tape, everything else with Tombow Multi.
Easy, fast.  I like that right now.

Challenges:
MFT sketch
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Dies R Us - anything
Crop Stop - anything
Kat Scrapiness - anything

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Marsha! WOW I wish I had your 'gumption'! LOL I need to get into a 'cleanout' mood but it would take me a MONTH! A full week would be spent just in my crafting cave! LOL Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes using Dies from Companies carried at the DRU Store’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been doing the same exact thing -- I have two closets done and my craft room clean/rearranged! Love how you're using up your scraps to create beautiful new cards! Thanks for linking this up to Cropstop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant card with awesome sentiment. So glad you participated in our Challenge and we hope you'll join us again. Want to leave your with an inspiration from the Bible in Isaiah 55:6-7 which says, "Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near. Let the wicked forsake their ways and the unrighteous their thoughts. Let them turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on them, and to our God, for he will freely pardon." Have a wonderful week.

    JO ANN
    https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete