Saturday, December 8, 2012

Joy to the World

I was determined to use both of these stamps on one card but it turned out to be a challenge because they are both large.  I probably should have saved the sentiment for the inside and probably will next time I use them together.


The angel is by Stampin'Up, the sentiment is an OLD stamp that someone gave me and the musical score is a stamp by Clear Dollar Stamps.  I stamped it twice on the Vanilla cardstock to fill the panel.
The stars are punched out with a Cuttlebug die.  I used a Silver Star Sakura pen to do a little highlighting on the angel.
Cardstocks: navy by GinaK, Vanilla and Baja Breeze by Stampin'Up, Silver paper by ?

Challenges:
Critter Sketch - anything Christmas
Friends of Speedy TV - Christmas
Love to Create - Christmas Cheer
Raise the Bar - blues and whites
Wags n Whiskers - anything
Great Impressions - anything
Stamp and Create - sparkly Christmas


10 comments:

  1. This is very pretty!! The angel and sentiment are great together! I love the musical stamp in the BG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful traditional Christmas Image. Thank you for joining us at Love to Create this week and sending you Merry Christmas Greetings.
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Marsha...lovely image and great sentiment....thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge of Wags 'n Whiskers!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can fully understand why you wanted to combine them - it works well. Thanks for joining our FOSTV challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! Gorgeous angel image! Thanks for playing along this week with FOSTV!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Marsha, I think the large sentiment is great and I saw it as the main feature with the Angel as the appropriate partner for it. Like I said I think it is great!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful angel!! Thanks for playing along at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect music background paper to go with you angel! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christmas card and I love the music note background!! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete