Monday, December 31, 2012

One Last Post for 2012

While my husband and grandson watched football yesterday, I made cards.  I  made five, one being very complicated which I will post some other time.  The other four were easy, using up scraps and pre-colored digital images.  This digital on this first card is by Doodle Pantry named Cuddly Bear.  Speaking of Doodle Pantry, check out the incredible 50% off sale Laurie is having here.
Sketch is at Operation Write Home


and since there is a request for more kid's cards, I made my cards with kids in mind while at the same time, using up scraps of paper and images in my scrap bin.

Digital Tuesday - layers
Simon Says - anything
CASual Fridays - 10 minute card
Great Impression - anything

Here is another card that I will be sending to OWH , using the same sketch, this one for one of our heroes in which I will express my thanks for his/her service to our country.
Really Reasonable Ribbon - anything

 Be sure to come back to this blog tomorrow where I will share with you 10 of my favorite cards that I made for OWH.  There will be a great blog hop put on by OWH and I will have information on my blog and the OWH link so you can enjoy that blog hop.  I will also have some blog candy for a lucky commenter.   So until then, have a wonderful December 31.  Stay safe.
See you NEXT YEAR !

10 comments:

  1. Two great cards from scraps. Tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!! I love the little bear…snuggly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! The teddy bear is so cute and the Hero card has the perfect elements! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are all terrific each and every one of them. Happy New year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love designs that use up scraps - the scraps seem to multiply when I'm not looking! lol Love that OWH sketch and how you used it for both cards.

    So glad you could join us in the Great Impressions Stamps Monthly Challenge! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see your gorgeous creations! Have a wonderful day and a New Year filled with good health and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! Your little teddy bear is so cute, great job with the dash challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both wonderful cards, isn't it great to use up scraps, I find my scraps can take over if I'm not careful:O) Hope you had a Nice New Years eve and day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, this is perfect for the Dash challenge! Love that sweet image and the patterned paper used. So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete