Saturday, December 15, 2012

Polar Bear Camp Out

When I first started using digital images, I felt like I was cheating by not stamping.  When I started using pre-colored digital,  I knew I was cheating.  But no more guilt.  I love them !!  Especially now as I wait for my energy level and my creativity to return.  This set of digitals by Clear Dollar Stamps is soooo cute.   The designer is Trudy Sjolander.  Several snowy background papers and sentiments are included in the set, making it easy as can be to put together a coordinated card.


I used the sketch Mojo 271 but flipped it so the circle is on top.
The Christmas cards I send out are always Christ centered because Christmas is for me the birth of our Savior, Jesus.  But I do make a few fun winter cards and this is one of them.  I will be sending this to a grandchild and writing a note inside concerning Christmas so it really is a Christmas card even though it doesn't look like it on the outside.

Challenges:
Mojo Monday
Cutie Pie - cute Christmas
ODBD - NOEL  (Nesties, One ribbon, Embossed(dry) scalloped circle, Lots of Layers
Party Time Tuesday - kids Christmas
Timeless Tuesday - non traditional colors
DYSU - Christmas
Raise the Bar - snow
Simon Says - favorites (digitals)
Speedy Fox and Friends - snow


8 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha! I know how you feel about the pre-colored digis, but I love them too. This is just the sweetest card with the Polar Bears sharing marshmallows! Beautiful job!!
    hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, fab image and great layout. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image! The colors are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see you using Trudy's sweet image Marsha. I used to feel guilty about using color images but not anymore! I love these cuties too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card!! Love that sweet image and that great sentiment!! Love it!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!!!Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card,gorgeous image and a fabulous layout - great take on the sketch!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww.... SO adorable Marsha! Lovin' your polar bear images! Thanks for joining us for the Timeless Tuesday Challenge! I hope you'll join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete