Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ten Minute Cards


Several of my granddaughters were here for a few days and they love to be in my craft room.  While they were sitting across from me at my desk working with beads, I was cleaning up my desk.  Okay, I admit, I only did that for about five minutes. Too overwhelming right now. So I decided to work with my bins of scraps - paper and images that I throw in a bin on my desk.  I made up four kids cards to send off to OWH.  Because I already had precolored digitals or images that I had stamped and already colored, each card took only about 10 minutes.  They are not the most spectacular cards I have ever made ( smile)  but they are cute and some kids will get a kick out of them when they receive them.

Here are two on which I used Doodle Pantry   precolored images and a MFT sketch.

This is the Quirky Racoon.  Love the paper that comes in this set.



This is Mister Monkey.  I used up old DP scraps with this card.


Challenges:
Digital Tuesday - layers
Simon Says - anything
CASual Fridays - 10 minute
Speedy TV - anything and sentiment


7 comments:

  1. Marsha these cards are adorable. Don't you love it when you get a chance to make some quick cards? I love the complicated ones but sometimes, simple ones are so much fun to pump out.
    hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the cute digi image cards. Thanks for entering MFP Simple Salutations Anything Goes Challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha they are both adorable and would bring a smile to anyone's face, great cards for OWH! Hope you are feeling OK, Happy New year!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are just so cute...that little bandit is awesome!

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both really cute!! Isn't it nice when cards come together so quickly??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your coloring is amazing!!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all adorable, and what a wonderful thing to do with your grandchildren! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete