Saturday, February 6, 2016

Eyeballs

I found this cute idea on Pinterest.  Here is my version.



And the inside:


It was a little tricky cutting out the circle so that it was placed just right.  I printed these out on the Kraft but also again on printer paper so I could cut the paper and use that as a template to cut the Kraft.  Love the tiny circle in the Die-namics Circle Stax.
The puffy hearts were sent to me by a dear friend (thank you Karen).  "You" is cut out with a Simon Says die.  The monster, which I paper pieced, and the sentiment are Doodle Pantry.   The inside seemed a little too boring so I added a heart border cut with my Silhouette.
Won't these be cute for a couple of my grandsons?

Challenges:
Classy Cards and Such - love, red, pink
 Doodle Pantry - anything
Crafty Calendar - love
Stamplorations - CAS and red
Paper Creators - love
Cuttlebug Mania - cards for kids
Crop Stop - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Dies R Us - love
Simon Wednesday - hearts

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us for our 'Love' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how cute!!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘LOVE’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such total cuteness! A brilliant idea! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL--I love these! So very cute and clever. Perfect for your grandsons! Thanks for sharing!

    Toni
    Stamplorations DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. super adorable, cute card! so glad you played along with the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    shine on *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cutteeee card... Love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutteeee card... Love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So cute! I think they will fit for grandsons ;)
    Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time!
    DT Swissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards, so cute. Thanks for joining in our "Love is in the Air" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so cute ....... Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete