Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Word Art Wednesay Verse

A big thanks to Karen at Word Art Wednesday for asking me to be the guest designer this month.  WAW hosts a challenge every other Wednesday and offers free verses to download.  Here is the verse for this week:


The hands are a digital stamp by a company that is no longer in business.  The thought of God up holding me gave me the idea for the hands. They are colored with Copics then fussy cut. The scenic background is a piece of Scrapbook paper.  The verse is cut out and backed using Our Daily Bread dies.
FYI: You may enter up to five projects this next two weeks at WAW and using the verse is optional.







5 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful, Marsha. I can't ever thank you enough for sharing your talents with us. I'm always blessed by your art work. Have a wonderful week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. Don't forget about CropStop www.cropstop.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the ribbon it brings it all together. Thank you for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday, we love having you join us in the challenges. Have a great day!
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha, I have been admiring this for nearly two weeks and have to tell you how lovely it is. The hands are amazing with this art. Blessings Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha, I have been admiring this for nearly two weeks and have to tell you how lovely it is. The hands are amazing with this art. Blessings Carole

    ReplyDelete