Thursday, February 11, 2016

Fun With Extras

The basket is getting too full so time to use up some of those extra pieces, extra printed images, extra stamped images.
When I made a card in July, I stamped four of the same image but only used one.  I love this little camera buff.  Three different colors with Copics.  I'm not sure which one I like best.


See that flower on her dress.  Somehow I got a black smudge on the light yellow dress so I cut out a flower with a Cuttlebug die and popped it on.  I liked the touch so much, I put flowers on the other two.
The word "smile" is an old stamp of unknown (unremembered!) company.  The film strips are pieces from an old scrapbook kit (SU)  Do you think any child will know what a film strip is?  I hope so because these are going into the SAS4Kids box.   The stitching is just hand drawn.
Sketch:
Thanks for looking (and commenting).

Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Time Out - love is a flower
Daily Marker - coloring
V's Sweet Ideas - pink
Crop Stop - anything
Paper Sweeties - color
Words to Craft By - A smile to chase away your tears of sorrow



14 comments:

  1. Oh my, simply sweet as can be, Marsha!! I love how you duplicated the same LO changing the colors for versatility! Thank you so much for sharing this little sweetie with us this month at Paper Sweeties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE those are FABULOUS!!!! I love RED so I am will have to say that is my FAVE!!! lol Ya my almost 10 yr would not even know how to use a camera with film. I wonder when she gets to High School if photo will still be an elective!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha these are delightful and your stitching is really super. Thank you so much for joining our 219th challenge at Word Art Wednesday this next fortnight. Your creation is inspiring, beautiful and very much appreciated. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so cute! (I like the red one best!) Haha! You're probably right to wonder if any kid will know what a film strip is. :)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH so darling, Marsha! I LOVE that you were able to use scraps! Super sweet! Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Sweeties! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Sweet! I love the different color dresses. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marsha, I didn't realize you'd made two cards for our W2CB Challenge. This little gal is so cute... and will bring a huge smile to a little one at SAS4Kids. And, your story behind that little flower brought a smile to my face. Thanks again for playing along with us at W2CB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marsha!
    I absolutely LOVE your sweet project, and I couldn't be happier than to have you stop by and share your artistic talents with us. I'm so grateful to have you play along in our challenges. Please stop by again soon, and I will look forward to visiting your blog again to see your next work of art. You are always most welcome to join the fun!
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG these are so cute! I love the flower - I always call those 'opportunities for embellishment' lol. Glad you came to play with us at TMS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all three. They are simply adorable and perfectly colored. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What cute cards! If I had to pick a fav, I think it would be the middle one, just because I LOVE that orange dress! Thanks so much for joining us in the Paper Sweeties February Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look all great, but I like sunny colours, so would like the orange best... And the colouring looks perfect! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love them all! Great trio of cards! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sweeties' February Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Marsha! You are one of the MFT gift certificate winners at W2CB. :)

    Please e-mail me at cards[dot]by[dot]sybrina[at]gmail[dot]com to make prize arrangements.

    Sybrina

    ReplyDelete