Monday, February 22, 2016

Procratinating Again

This may be the only post I put up this week.  I am crocheting a baby blanket for a baby shower which is this Saturday but I just started on it yesterday!   Soooo, all my spare time will be crocheting instead of making cards (but I do need to make a card to go with the gift).  Eeeeks! I need more time!
I will take a pic of the blanket and card and post them next week.  But for now, here is a valentine card I made for one of my granddaughters (the one who loves orange!) I never got around to posting it so here it is finally:

This little cutie is a Dearie Doll digital.  I love this fuzzy hair because my little chocolate granddaughter's hair is curly and fuzzy like this (only shorter) when it is not braided.
The sentiments are Doodle Pantry.
Most of the card is made with Elizabeth Craft Designs dies.  The large hearts are Cuttlebug and the little hearts are a punch.
Have a great week.  I'll see you whenever I finish my blanket project.

Challenges:
Stamping Boutique - love you
Die Cut Divas - love
Words2Craft By - my heart's devotion
Crop Stop - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Daily Marker - coloring



5 comments:

  1. A lovely fun fold Marsha, happy crocheting. Thank you so much for joining our 220th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Your creation is inspiring and very beautiful. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe so cute!! And so fun that it's orange!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Die Cut Diva's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha, You sure are one talented crafty lady -- crocheting and card making! Speaking of card making, you've made another great card. Your little granddaughter is sure to love it. So glad you've found our February W2CB words so inspirational. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great panel card with all the details. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete