Thursday, May 10, 2012

Another Thankyou Flower by Sandy

So much to do in the next few days so will at least get this card posted today. Lots of flu going around which means I will be doing double duty as grandma to help out a daughter. Filling in for her at two Mom Day Teas and school specials.  But onto the card.  I used the sketch at MFT  I won't take the time to copy it and post it but you can check it out with the link.
Used up some pieces of DP's - always a good thing.  And I found the embossed panel in my pile of scraps - embossed but not used.  
Flowers are colored with Kohrinoor pencils.  This is another digital that Sandy Allnock created for OWH.
Love my seam binding ribbon by Really Reasonable Ribbon.  How come I never notice it is crooked until I post my pic? 
Gotta run so here is the list of challenges.  Thanks for any comments.  The sun is shining - going to be a great day.  You can have one too!
Challenges: Really Reasonable Ribbon - feminine
Craft 4 Eternity - ribbon
Great Impressions - anything
MFT Wednesday

7 comments:

  1. Love it when I can use up my scraps!! Lovely card, really like the flower and pops of yellow! So Spring-ee :) So glad you could join us at Great Impressions Stamps Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha this is fabulous and yes its perfect forusing up scraps of our best papers well done I loke the flower image too Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Marsha! Thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Marsha what a wonderful Mom you are, especially as it cuts into crafting time :O). Love your card, it's beautiful and the bow is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card! Thank you for entering the RRR challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with Great Impressions.

    ReplyDelete