Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thinking Patriotic

This is the last card that I will enter for the Paper and Such Anniversary .  And with Memorial Day coming up, I decided to add to my box of cards that will not only go to Operation Write Home but this card will be going as a Than You card for one of our heroes.
This is a CASE of Michelle Woerner.  I like the way she scored the background and the die cut border.
Stamp Set = GKD Stars by Tami Mayberry
Star brads by SU
Ribbon by Really Reasonable Ribbon

Check back here for my blog post on Friday.  I will have an announcement about the Memorial Day Blog hop at OWH and maybe even a chance for some candy *wink, wink.

Challenges:
Stampin Sisters in Christ - layers
Pile It On - mix scales
Raise the Bar - patriotic
Paper and Such - thank you



6 comments:

  1. Fantastic Patriotic card Marsha!! Quite CAS, and nice and crisp! Thanks for playing along with us at Raise the Bar this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous patriotic card, the scored background looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and the choice of the papers for the stars is fabulous. Very effective and creative. Love it!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the scoring looks on your card. It really drew my eyes down to the circle with the stars. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge. I hope you have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 awesome cards love both of them, thanks for playing PIO this week! Hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I love the "panel" look of the background and those stars are gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! ~H

    ReplyDelete