Saturday, May 12, 2012

Card for Mother in Law

My husband and I are so fortunate that each of our mothers is still living and in relatively good health. (88 and 89)  This is the card I made for my husband's mom.  I used Sweet Williams by Our Daily Bread and a flower from Verve's Small Celebrations.
I stamped the flowers onto Vanilla C/S with Burgundy ink and blended ink onto the flowers.  I used the photo at ODBD as inspiration.  Ribbon is seem binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  C/S  is Green Grass by GKD.
Challenges:
ODBD - photo
Raise the Bar - Mothers Day
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Mother's Day
Party Time Tuesday - Mother's Day
Ribbon Carousel - word for mom
Paper Sundaes - Mother's Day
Great Impressions - anything
Mema's Crafts - Bingo = ribbon, die cut, pink

5 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha, this card is so wonderful and I am curious as to how you created those large flowers or where did you get them. I like the colors you chose for Mother's Day and how you used your embellishments to make the card pop. Thanks for playing Bingo with us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Marsha!! I just love the peonies, the dimension, and your take on the inspiration. Beautiful!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge again this week! Congrats on being spotlighted for last week's layout challenge.
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are magnificent, wow,love them! How wonderful you have both your Mom and MIL, cherish them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card, Marsha! Love the flowers!

    Thanks, again :) , for joining us at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete