Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Fold

One of the challenges at Stamp TV is to make a two layered gate fold card in which you tuck in a note. It is hard to describe so go here if you are curious.
The "Sending Happy Thought" set by Mark's Finest Papers worked well for this card.
I love pansies - so many color choices.

Challenges:  Memas - bingo   blue, flowers, dry emboss
Stampin Sisters in Christ - plant or green
Craft Your Passion - texture
Stamp adn Create - Spring
Mark's Finest Paper - blues
Wags 'n Whiskers - distressing

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the embossing and the coloring. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun and more chances to win with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was curious. Had to go take a look. What a cute card design. Your pansies are colored wonderfully. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a beautiful card!!!! Pansies are my favorite flowers, and this set is one of my favorites!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sppeedy Fox challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card , love your pansy and the neat card fold. I always have pansies in my garden, would not be complete without them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS coloring--LOVE the deep blue! :) Fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Marsha - love the pansy and the layout! Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful Marsha, and I apologize that Mr Linky wasn't working but it is up and running now so please add your entry. I love your card and now I need to go see how you did it. Good Luck from all of us at www.memascrafts.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card.Great style and love all the blues.Pansies are my fave flowers too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete