Thursday, May 31, 2012

Little Komputer Kid

The computer that I let my grandchildren play with has an old monitor that looks similar to this one in this cute digital image by Robyn's Fetish.
With all the small notebooks, etc., this monitor is becoming very antiquated but I actually love the big screen.
I paper pieced this digital image.  The sentiment is  GKD "Tech Talk" by Melanie Muenchinger.
Sketch is Card Patterns
  Challenges:
Love to Create - add sentiment
Crafty Cardmakers - distress
Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards - for the boys
Simon Says - anything
Card Patterns

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and it reminds me of my own son years ago sitting in front of huge monitor like that. I have pictures that look just like that :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! So Cute! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge, Add a Sentiment! We Would Love to Have you Come Create with us again Really Soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so sweet! The stamp is adorable and I love your greeting,so cute :) Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our "Distress It" Challenge.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, the sentiment is so sweet, I love the paper piecing you've done too.

    Thanks for joining in with my Distress It! challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card .
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete