Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Spotty, Dotty Square

It's not very often that I make a square card.  Even for sketch challenges that are square, I usually make  the A2 size but this sketch at Gem of a Challenge just needed to stay square.
The digital image is Blue's Branch by Pollycraft colored with my new Prisma Pencils.  I usually use Kohrinoor but decided to invest in some Prismas.  It will take a little getting used to and right now I don't have much time to play.  All I want to do is color but there is a garden to put in and grandchildren to take care of.  So practicing  with the new pencils will have to wait.
Flowers and leaves were cut out with  Cuttlebug die cuts and the leaves were embossed with a Cuttlebug folder just for the fun of it (more dots and spots).
Sentiment is from the set "Basket of Flowers" by Paper and Such.
C/S is Barely Banana and Garden Green by Stampin'Up.
Green Bakers Twine

Challenges: Gem of a Challenge
Paper Sundaes - wings
Crafty Friends- colors
Sundays With Crissy - wings
Di's Digidesign - Spring


9 comments:

  1. lovely card thank you for joining us at paper sundaes this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute!! I love the pops of orange!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha, this is TOO cute! Thanks for playing again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Marsha! Thanks so much for participating in the Crafty Friends Challenge.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love this card, I think it must be the colour combinations you used, I find it fascinating, even the orange buttons grab my attention, love the image too! Fabulous card Marsha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet image and cute card thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Downloads hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, I love this image and you coloured her so nice. I also love how you coloured thefflowers, they look great. :)) Thanks for joining sundays with Crissy.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card & great image...

    Thanks for playing along at Gem of a challenge & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card,great colours and image...Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck with the DT call...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete